Top Companies Downsizing, Turbocharging & Using Other Technologies to Meet Euro Seven Emissions Regulations & CO2 Targets
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global petrol engines downsizing and turbocharging market. Visiongain assesses that this market will increase progressively in the next decade.
Now: “17 Ford Escape Debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show with downsized twin turbocharged engines’’, and also” new VTEC turbo – downsized engines set for the 2017 Honda Civic’’. These are examples of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this trend towards downsizing will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the petrol engines sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you now.
In this brand new report you find 241 in-depth tables, charts and graphs plus one exclusive interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 259 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global petrol engine downsizing and turbocharger market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global downsized/ petrol engines market forecasts from 2016-2026
• Regional downsized petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
• National downsized/ petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for 33 countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece , Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway ,Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Russia , United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil , Chile, China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Qatar
• Downsizing with turbocharging market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10, 8, 6, 4, 3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for the same 33 countries listed above.
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level downsizing and other technologies markets from 2016-2026
• Historic and forecast data for crude oil prices during the 1987-2025 period
• 15 detailed company profiles of leading OEMs and suppliers detailing the downsized and turbocharged engines/ products they manufacture
• An exclusive Interview with W Motors informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your petrol engine knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the petrol engines market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive engine value chain.
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the petrol engine market utilising technologies such as downsizing, turbocharging and analysis of leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Petrol Engines Market Report 2016-2026 Top Companies Downsizing, Turbocharging & Using Other Technologies to Meet Euro 7 Emissions Regulations & CO2 Targets. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report: visiongain.com/Report/1538/Automotive-Petrol-Engines-Market-Report-2016-2026
Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems
Honda Motor Co.
Namyang Technical Centre
PSA Peugeot Citroen
Robert Bosch GmbH
Government Agencies & Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Department of Infrastructure and Transport
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
European Commission Directorate General JOINT RESEARCH CENTRE
Federation of Automotive Products Manufacturers (FAPM)
Indian Planning Commission
International Council on Clean Transportation
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP)
Ministry of Industry (MOI)
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT)
Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
Ministry of the Environment (MoE)
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
National Transport Commission (NTC)
Philippines’ Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
Pollution Control Department (PCD)
Santiago Metropolitan Region
Saudi Standards, Metrology and
Quality Organization (SASO)
Standardization Administration of China (SAC)
State Council of China
Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI)
the Ministry of Transport of Finland
Turkish automotive association (ODD)
UN Security Council
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC)
Working Party on Pollution and Energy