Smartphones & Tablets vs. Embedded Connected Car Systems
The Automotive BYOD market is set for exponential growth over the next few years. In 2014, the technology is poised to see substantial uptake due to the growing number of connected devices, and the growing success and uptake of connected car technologies recently.
Consumer devices such as smartphones, tablets, wearable gadgets and eReaders are currently enjoying high adoption rates across the globe. With the ever increasing number of connected devices, the potential of Automotive BYOD will transform and revolutionize automotive mobility systems.
Visiongain believes that 2014 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for Automotive BYOD as vehicle manufacturers address consumer demands for full-time mobile connectivity and the government initiatives that support connected car regulations for added safety and security reasons. Not only will the Automotive BYOD market flourish across car manufacturers, even IT and Telecom based industries will see huge growth with the widespread application of Automotive BYOD. As a consequence, Visiongain expects global Automotive BYOD revenue to reach $26.4 billion in 2014.
The report contains 70 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the Automotive BYOD market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2014-2019 in terms of value (US$) for the global Automotive BYOD market, as well as for submarket forecasts for Embedded, Integrated, and Tethered Connectivity Systems. In addition, five regional markets are forecast and analysed by visiongain over the period 2014-2019. The report also provides profiles of 26 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the vendor landscape.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Automotive BYOD market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Automotive Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019
What is the future of the Automotive BYOD market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2019 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Automotive BYOD sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How this 125 page report delivers:
• View global Automotive BYOD market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
• View 70 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Automotive BYOD market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Automotive BYOD sector
• See 2 exclusive expert interviews
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Symphony Teleca
• Discover market forecasts for the key Automotive BYOD submarkets from 2014-2019
– What are the dynamics of the Automotive BYOD industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Stay informed about the potential for each of these 3 Automotive BYOD submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019 at the global level and individually segmented for each region:
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional Automotive BYOD markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Automotive BYOD companies broken down into 5 regional markets, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019: The regional forecasts are further segmented into 3 submarkets for each individual region.
– North America forecast 2014-2019
– Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2019
– Europe forecast 2014-2019
– Middle East & Africa 2014-2019
– Latin America forecast 2014-2019
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Market Drivers & Restraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Automotive BYOD industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 27 leading Automotive BYOD companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Daimler AG
– General Motors
– Sierra Wireless
– Symphony Teleca
– Tech Mahindra
– Verizon Wireless
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Automotive BYOD market
The Automotive Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019 report provides impartial Automotive BYOD sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcripts from two exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2019
How the Automotive Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Automotive BYOD market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Automotive Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Companies Listed in this Report
Beijing Automotive Group
Chrysler Group LLC
FPV (Ford Performance Vehicles)
Green Hills Software
Halo Applications and Communications, LLC
Honda Motor Company
Hughes Telematics (acquired by Verizon)
Nissan Motor Company
NXP Semiconductor N.V.
Onstar by General Motors
PSA Peugeot Citroën
Red Bend Software
Rolls-Royce Motor Company
Sprint Nextel Group
Suzuki Motor Corporation
Thomas Built Buses
Waze(bought by Google in June 2013)
XS Embedded (XSe)
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Connected Car expo
Connected Car Forum (CCA)
Intel Capital Connected Car Fund
Open Automotive Alliance